PAGES

Search This Blog

Oct 15, 2014

Earring inspired FOTD using Tara Margaret Ekpo palette

So i got me a new palette, Tara margaret ekpo paletee and got inspired by my self made colourful earrings to create this look.

 i started by applying foundation to my eye area, fulling and sculpting my brows, then i used tara eyeshadow primer. I used the plum shade, second righ below, on my crease as a transition clour, then i used the dark purple shade, the first from the left to create a cut crease. I applied the yellow, mustard, orange and red colours respectively from the inner corners of my eyes to the edges then blended them into each other.
i lined my water line with maybelline collosal kajal, and used the colours of the palette on my lower lashline using a slanted brow brush and my ELF mist and set spray.
I lined my upper lashline with loreal liquid liner and used maybelline colossal mascara on my upper and lower lashes.
i used mac rubywoo lipstick and lined my lips with sedona red lip liner.
i finished off my look by applying marykay medium coverage foundation 607mixed with a little 600 and set with maybelline smooth finish powder no8.
So thats it. see yah!
xx Olubunmi

No comments:

Post a Comment