PAGES

Search This Blog

Nov 26, 2014

FOTD: smooth operator!


hello, i promised to do posts on my Zaron goody bags contents and here's post 1:
in this picture i have on light medium and dark brown eyeshadow colours from the palette  bought
my eyelids were primed with tara eyeshadow primer, face primed with NYX pore filler, i filled my brows with Davies no 18 pencil and cleaned up with elf concealer. 
under my brows and on my lid i have the second right shadow from the top, in my crease i'm wearing the second right from the top, it's a medium dark brown shade, and on my outer v im wearing the fourth left dark brown 
I lined my upper and lower lids with the zaron black gel liner (Which i love and i'm praying won't go dry on me!) and i used the lower blush which is like an orangey brown colour to contour my cheek hollows (ive got naturally intense high cheek bones so i avoid blush directly on my cheeks)
In all i'll say i love most of what i tried, i'm not totally sold on the face palette yet, though i did this look at 5:30am before setting out for Ife to do my stuff on my client below.

ill take time to sit and work with it soon so i can form my opinions.
on my lips im wearing a thin layer of so chaud by Mac and absolute lip gloss and i have Colossal mascara by maybelline on as well.
foundation is a bit of zaron and much of revlon, powder is zaron and maybelline.
if you want to see how i achieved the look, let me know and i'll record a video.
You can also order any of the products above by calling me on 07031609253

 till next time,
stay beeyoutiful
xx





No comments:

Post a Comment