PAGES

Search This Blog

Aug 14, 2015

Product alert! Beauty lift herbal skincare range

I'm a fan of natural skincare so when I got a visit some weeks ago from Mrs Funke Aderinto, the owner of beauty lift herbal skin and hair care range, I was pretty excited.


She came with two sample bowls of her new herbal skin and hair care range.

I took the blemish control black soap for myself and gave out the skin brightening glow soap to a faithful reader, Mrs Blessing Nwachukwu.


After less than two weeks I actually really noticed my hyper pigmentations reduced a lot. I've been battling those for a while.

She also sent in these testimonials from her clients






You might want to try it yourself. You can get a bowl for as low as N500. To purchase or for more enquiries, please click on the beauty lift flyer on the right corner of your screen.


NB.
If you have allergies to certain natural products please tell her before purchase so she can recommend the right products for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment