PAGES

Search This Blog

Nov 1, 2015

Should I go back to school?

Hi there,

if you know me, (I mean really know me, like from when I was a little girl), you would know how booky and techy I can be. But then, life happened and even though I still read books and love to find out what's going on around, I slowed down a lot!

So this past weekend I got to attend a training organized by the Human resources development ministry of my church, Global harvest HQ, Ibadan on basic and intermediate Microsoft excel.
source

I enjoyed it so much, I learnt a lot, caught on fast and now I have created a spreadsheet that lets me know whose gym subscription is due, who's birthday or special day it is and so on...

It got me thinking, maybe i should go do a course or something.

Something techy...lol

What do you think? Tell me below.

xx
Olubunmi


No comments:

Post a Comment