PAGES

Search This Blog

Dec 23, 2015

Product review: Profusion matte lipstick

Hello

I just took stock of some products for my beauty store and decided to test a few, one of which is the Profusion matte lipstick in the shade FERARI RED!


It's a fiery warm red number that's definitely going to get any girl noticed, fast!

Here's a swatch.
While I won't say this lippie is totally matte, it actually isn't (it's not flat drying which i think is a plus considering the season we are in), It's really gorgeous and would look much more lovely on fair skinned ladies. Plus it has a very nice fruity smell and is long lasting and well pigmented

Here's me wearing it and posing in front of my wrongly placed Marilyn Munroe quote (i'll get someone to stick it right for me next time.lol)

And this is about 3 hours later, while I was training some beautiful ladies on personal makeup and skincare.


One doughnut, a cup of juice, a long training and 5.5 hours later (if you want to fry pancake please there's enough oil to spare on this face! lol)

My verdict.

I Like it. 
I like the colour, I like the feel, it goes on smoothly and doesn't dry me out. I should say though that i applied a little gloss before using it. I'll try it without gloss some other time and give you an update.
And It's not expensive buy it and other shades at N1500 here and let me know what you think.


Anyone tried the Profusion matte lippie range? 

Meryy Christmas
XX
Olubunmi



No comments:

Post a Comment