PAGES

Search This Blog

Jan 7, 2017

My Figure 8, 2017, and what to expect.

Wow!
It's a new year already? A lot went down and up last year that I can only thank God. Like I said in my last post, my business has transitioned from Bee's Signatures beauty into My Figure 8 wellness and events to accommodate the new additions as the former name was registered strictly for Beauty services.

That said, my new company will be hosting monthly webinars where we would either discuss fitness, nutrition, or beauty, or have live interviews with experts as well as everyday women on wellness related topics.

The first of these came up today Friday, 6th of January by 12 noon Nigerian time.

You can watch it up there.

I discussed ways we can gradually introduce healthy feeding to our family.

Also, in the month of January, we will be hosting women in Ibadan to a cocktails, free makeup training and shopping event. If you would like to be a part of the event as a guest or as a vendor (to display your goods or services), please give me a call on 07031609253.

I will not be as regular as i used to be here, because I will also be running the official blog with my other contributors, but i'll try my best to keep you updated on anything that i think will be of benefit to you my dear reader.

Have a year filled with unlimited success.
God bless you

xx
Olubunmi


No comments:

Post a Comment