PAGES

Search This Blog

Jun 18, 2015

Busy, busy busy! Beauty and wellness blog in Nigeria

Hello people,

This week has been quite busy for me. I started the week on Sunday with a coaching engagement at a training session for models at Posh modelling and ushering agency, here in Ibadan where i got to talk to the models about Inner beauty, what is is and how to nurture it. I had MAK photography with me to take pictures





Then today, Thursday, I had an interview with Mary of Oluyole FM on the Entrepreneur of the week program where i got to talk about my business, Bee's Signatures, and my blogging and coaching activities. I enjoyed every single moment of it!

Finally, tomorrow is going to be a Friday like none other. With a FREE aerobics session for ladies and half price on all other services. The good part is if you don't get served tomorrow you get a half price coupon redeemable within a certain period. that's not all, The Signals entrepreneurial program crew from New Frontiers TV on MYTV cable is coming around   tomorrow also for an interview to be aired on their TV station soon.

So if you are a female living in or would be in ibadan tomorrow, 19th June, come around at 8:30am or 9:30am for the free aerobics session or you can pop in anytime till 5pm for makeup, sauna therapy, facial treatment, manicure, pedicure, massage at half price.
Venue is No 2, 14th avenue, behind empirical ltd, 7up road, oluyole estate Ibadan. It's straight down from Mobil Petrol station, third turning on the right, first building on the left.

see yah!
xx
Olubunmi

No comments:

Post a Comment