PAGES

Search This Blog

Jun 14, 2015

Nutrition tip: Make fruit time interesting!

watermelon, mixture, and pineapple



I am not really a fan of fruits. There's a limit to which ones i enjoy and even those i get tired of quite easily. But knowing how important fruits and vegetables are to a good diet, i have no choice but to find a way to make it fun. So what i do is to blend my fruits. I used to make a smoothie of several of them blended together, but i discovered i could make it more fun and cocktail-like if i blended each first and the poured them into a cup one after the other. Or if i just had one fruit at a time.
So here i'm sharing pictures of each of water melon and pineapple and one of both. my babies loved it, especially my daughter.
watermelon only





baby girl taking a sip of her chilled water melon blend

i'm looking forward to doing a beauty tutorial pretty soon. If there's anything in particular yo'd like addressed in the tutorial please let me know via a comment.
Also please follow my blog via GOOGLE+ or boglovin
till next time
stay Beeyoutiful! 
xx
olubunmi

1 comment: