PAGES

Search This Blog

Jun 10, 2016

Common, don't be selfish!

I can't do it, they will laugh at me
I can't go, they won't listen
If i write it, no one will read

These are excuses used to give myself any time I'm prompted by the Holy Spirit or anyone to do anything new or anything out of my comfort zone until I realized I was being selfish. Yes! selfish.


There are lives waiting to be blessed by that song, destinies waiting to be liberated by that information, empowered by that teaching, fed by that business,....

But no, it always has to be about ME, MYSELF and I!

I can't

What would they say about ME

I don't even know much MYSELF

It's time for us to rise and be who we've been called to be
SALT and LIGHT
Time to start doing those things you know you should be doing.
Yes, fear and doubt will come, but do it anyway.

I'm waiting to be blessed by it and so are others.

xx
Olubunmi

No comments:

Post a Comment