PAGES

Search This Blog

Oct 4, 2016

Passion to profit online business seminar

passion to profit online business seminar.
 to connect with people from all over the world. 
I was invited by Oluwaseun Akinlotan to facilitate at the 2 weeks ONLINE passion to profit workshop for business owners and I'm so excited, and it's not because I'm facilitating, it's because I'm going to learn so much from the secret Facebook group that will be created and the live webinars, plus I will also get
I'll be talking about "the you in your business: matching your personality with your business and taking care of you while running your profitable business. 
For a long time I struggled with following up on clients, having to spend time with people and all (when all I wanted was to be alone, strategizing, writing, reading.... Alone! And then come back to share what I learned) I love my clients though, but some things are just not me. #sigh😞 needless to say, I became really stressed.
I discovered a way, and now I'm going to share it, and like I said, I'm excited!
To register, please go to  the link and mention that you heard about it from me so she can know I have a tribe and they are ready for profit!😀😀😀💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽



xx
Olubunmi

No comments:

Post a Comment