PAGES

Search This Blog

Oct 31, 2016

#TEFforum2016. My journey to lagos.





Hello,
It's no more news that I, through my company, My Figure 8 wellness and events, have been chosen as a Tony Elumelu entrepreneur for the class of 2016. So on thursday, 27th of October, I joined others from 54 countries in Africa to conclude what is the last step in the 7 pillars of the Tony Elumelu foundation, the entrepreneurship forum.
Lateefah from Lagos, Dennis from Zambia and I


We arrived in time for dinner. I had jollof rice, coconut rice and fish.
Dinner at Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship forum #tefforum2016

After dinner we were treated to a fashion show by the Fashion entrepreneurs.




We started bonding immediately!



My roomie, Chioma got a free neck piece for being bold enough to come out and dance.

Then came the days. 
Much as i want to give you all the gist, I'm sure i won't do justice. The videos are o YouTube. Just search for Tony Elumelu foundation and watch as many as you can.
I'll just leave some pictures here, and do some follow up posts soon by God's grace.
In all it was a wonderful experience, I met new friends from countries I had never heard of, and was inducted into a community of entrepreneurs in Africa. 
If you have an idea and you need training, mentoring and seed, please apply as soon as the clock hits January 1st 2017.

Peace I'm out!
xx
Olubunmi







My friend from the Gambia! I love her dress.

When you are inspired by young people moving stuff



Day 2.

He is from Djibouti!


And then there was some drama. lol

Niger, Ibadan and Accra represented
My Certificate!
Omoni Oboli






No comments:

Post a Comment