PAGES

Search This Blog

Aug 28, 2017

Do you need a gym in Ibadan?

Well hello there!
Its been a while. I've been settling into my new role as the Founder of My Figure 8 wellness and events and Initiator of She learns here and I must say that I have learned a lot! Starting a new business is really challenging and what worked for one may not necessarily work for another. That's why I'm learning new ways to run this new business better than how I ran my former one. That said, here's what I do now.
I run a female only gym in Ibadan, My Figure 8, which is located at Number 2, 14th avenue, Oluyole estate. This is for people who want to get and stay fit, or want to lose weight. For more information, please visit the website here.
No
In other news, I'll be speaking at this year's edition of "You are beautiful" organised by Olusewa Oluyemi at Global harvest Church, Liberty road on the 9th of September.

I'LL love to see you there.

Cheers!

Xx
Olubunmi

No comments:

Post a Comment