PAGES

Search This Blog

Apr 13, 2014

Get the look: reserved, but classy

Kemi works in Enugu, she called me after going through my Facebook page and requested my hair, gele and makeup services which of course I gladly obliged. She is reserved and from a conservative and religious family. Her dad actually came in during the process to say he would walk out on her at the ceremony if she looked like a dolled clown.  Phew! I had my work cut out for me on this one.
On Friday I arrived early and we got down to business.
Here's how I achieved the look:
FM face primer plus lemon lite oil vanishing cream
Black opal stick foundation: I used this very sparingly cause she has mostly dry skin. The only oily areas are around her nose and eyes.
Zaron oil blotting powder in NZ25 and 20
Elf studio concealer for her very dark under eye circles.
orekelewa browliner 18 plus zaron brow kit plus ELF brow wax.
Zaron eyeshadow palette: bronze gold on the lid,
Lise army green blended into the crease and a
drugstore black blended into the outer V.
Maybelline colossal kajal on upper and lower lids
NYC volume mascara at the tips of her lashes (she reacts to mascara and refused lashes)
Black opal blush in ginger
Zaron lip liner (pink)
Forever aloe lips
L'Oréal pale pink lipstick
Victoria's secret lip gloss
ELF mist and set.
The gele is the round national theater style. 
Hope you enjoyed this look.
Thanks for reading. 
Till next time,
Stay beeyoutiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment