PAGES

Search This Blog

Apr 28, 2014

My favorite foundations

Hello I just thought to do this post cause a lot of people ask me what foundation they can use for a flawless face.
Well first of all I'd like to say that the most important thing is that you have good,  clear skin. With that you don't have to apply layers of products to cover up blemishes.
Once that is settled,  then you can choose your foundation.  Things to consider include skin type, weather, skin undertones and of course your budget.
You can decide to go for creme to powder,  liquid,  or cream foundation.
For me, I use more of liquid formulated for combination to oily skin.
I must say though that I have tried several brands and they are all good in their own rights.
I have tried black opal liquid foundaton
(No, the stick isn't the only formula they have, I have also tried iman,  black up, Mary Kay,  and more recently Revlon color stay.
Of all that I have tried,  only the Revlon and black up perfectly match my tone and undertones. With others I had to mix and match.
If you're considering price, Mary Kay, black opal, milani might be good options (original though, not the N200 own from agbeni or idumota). I also heard black radiance is nice, I've been meaning to try it, I still will.
If you've got some extra cash,  then try Iman, Revlon, Mac, black up.
There are other brands that makeup artists swear by but I haven't been that adventurous yet.
If you have tried and tested any good foundation brand for women of color, please post in the comments box.
Thanks for stopping by.
Till next time, 
Stay beeyoutiful
Love,
Olubunmi

No comments:

Post a Comment