PAGES

Search This Blog

Dec 1, 2014

Dewunmi's Engagement in ile ife


Dewunmi was my classmate in FGGC sagamu and I hadn't seen her in over 15 years! She called me in April to book her engagement makeup in Ife. Finally, the day came and it was a very hot and sunny one. But no amount of heat would stop me from satisfying my brides.
Her colours were a tint of teal and pink. And since she has such warm features I decided to work with pink, brown burgundy and black eye shadows,  from my zaron,  sleek, beyoutiful palettes. I used zaron black gel liner, and meandu black and electric blue pencils on the lower lid. On her lips she's wearing sleek burgundy liner, elf pale pink covered shocking pink.
Her face products are Revlon colourstay foundation in shade cappuccino, which was a perfect match for her, and guess what? I applied it with my domed blush brush and I love the outcome. Twas like a second skin. Trust me the pictures don't do her justice! I highlighted and contoured slightly with LA girl and elf, and set with zaron loose  and Ben nye powder.  I finished the look with Iman oil blotting powder because she wanted a matte finish.


No comments:

Post a Comment