PAGES

Search This Blog

Jan 26, 2015

Motivational monday: Don't have to worry!

stock photo

Yesterday in church, the choir sang a song and part of the lyrics is this:

you know what's best for me
its you who supplies my every need
so i don't worry about what tomorrow may bring
since you watch over your word
and just like your word, you watch over me.

A lot of times we find ourselves in a state of frenzy! Where is my husband? where is my job? where is my business? where are my babies? where is my house? where is my car?...
And I've come to realize that no matter how hard we worry, worry NEVER has and NEVER will solve a problem. So what does? you may ask. Well with the little i have gained in my 30 something years on earth, i know that faith (a strong belief), desire and action is what solves issues.
I encourage you today to look within with the eyes of your heart and encourage yourself in the Lord like i'm doing right now. And while you are waiting for that miracle to happen, don't just sit and cross your legs, improve yourself. Study, pray, prepare and don't forget to laugh. Joy makes the devil mad!
Till next time
Have a fabulous week ahead
XX
Olubunmi

No comments:

Post a Comment