PAGES

Search This Blog

Jan 22, 2015

Vacancies: Work with me!


Hello people,
I'm so excited about this post! For a few months now, I've been strategizing and trying to restructure the face of my business and it's activities, I've also been working on some certifications related to my business endeavors and I'm happy to tell you I got deliver of one of my certificates yesterday, and I'm still working hard on another. But this post isn't about me, it's about you!
If you are female, young, fit and energetic with at least one year working experience, you can join me as I start a beauty and wellness revolution for women in Ibadan very soon.
Candidates must be 27 years and below, minimum of wassce witwith a relevant certIfication, smart, good looking and fluent in English in addition to any indigenous language. You must be resident in or around Oluyole estate in Ibadan.

Vacant positions include:
Fitness traininer/dance instructor
Makeup artist
Admin officer

Please send CV, application letter and recent photograph to beessignatures@gmail.com




xx
Olubunmi



No comments:

Post a Comment