PAGES

Search This Blog

Feb 5, 2015

Throwback thursday: January 2012 bride

"the best way to stay grounded is to never forget where you started from in view of where you are going" Olubunmi Fajuyigbe

Damilola and I were classmates at F.G.G.C sagamu so it wasn't much of a surprise when she called me to do her makeup. We made the arrangement months before her wedding, almost a year in fact, within that time, i got pregnant with my second baby but we had a deal already so i had to fulfill it. So my dear ever supportive husband dropped and came back to pick me the next day at ife. 
With my seven  months pregnancy, I did her trad makeup and her mum's on friday, slept over and did the church wedding makeup, 5 bridesmaids and her mum's makeup on saturday. Phew!





No comments:

Post a Comment