PAGES

Search This Blog

Feb 1, 2016

Attaining and maintaining a healthy weight

Hiya!
source

Yesterday I had so much fun!!! I had the rarest opportunity of sharing my knowledge and expertise with my church members! (yes, i was the "pastor" yesterday..lol, scary right?)

We talked generally about physical wellness: exercises, maintaining a healthy weight, stress management, getting adequate sleep and lots more.

We even got to warm up a little bit and it was kinda fun making CEOs, Consultants, and Chairmen (including my husband (tongue out)), jump up and down,

 I'm looking forward to Saturday as we have some more fun. I sure could get used to this..lol


So today, I want to talk about something I didn't get to mention yesterday as time was limited, though i dropped a hint.
It's the fact that though you need to watch your calories, all calories are not equal!!!


No. no. no they are not!




source

"What do you mean?" I hear you ask

Now here's the deal.
The body is created to eat, metabolize and utilize "real food". But hey, we give it both the real deal and the fake deal anyway!

So when you consume the same amount in calories of natural butter against synthesized margarine, the body can make use of the butter, after all it needs fat for some of its processes, but the margarine? errrrm..... What happens with that is the body gets confused, "what is this?, what do I do with it? and then, its keeps it somewhere for you (as fat) until it can get answers to those questions.
When? Your guess is as good as mine, probably never!

Here's my point, consume real food, watch your portions, detoxify, exercise and relax!
Yes, that's how to attain and maintain a healthy weight.

This brings me to this all important piece of information...

yes wait for it!

I'm starting a coaching group for anyone who thinks they "don't have time" to live and be healthy. If you were in my church yesterday you'd know by now that is just a myth.
Anyways, I've called it "wellness for busy people" and its open to both male and female genders and will be operated on a monthly subscription basis on whatsapp.

What you will get:

Personalized meal plan with "real" foods you already love
Physical activity tips for busy people
Relaxation tips
Time and stress management tips
Recipes for healthy, new (or not so new) meals, starters, desserts and drinks
group accountability partner
and so much more
(I could even chip in some business tips from time to time)

To find out how much it is and the requirements to join, please send a whatsapp message to 07031609253.

Have a blessed February!


No comments:

Post a Comment