PAGES

Search This Blog

Feb 9, 2016

Watermelon and pineapple sorbet

Hey all
How are you doing? Today i'm doing a recipe post on how to make a watermelon and pineapple sorbet. It's an inexpensive, quick, easy and HEALTHY dessert that adults and children alike will love. I actually have a post on pineapple and water melon cocktail. You can read it here.

I make this particular sorbet with leftover pineapples and water melon. I cut them into small bite sized pieces and freeze them till i'm ready to do my sorbet.


Ingredients
Frozen pineapple and water melon pieces
water
honey (optional)

How to:
blend the frozen pineapple and watermelon with as little water as possible (just to get the blades rolling). When the paste is smooth, scoop into a bowl and freeze again for about 30 mins if you want it to have an ice cream like consistency, if not, you can consume it immediately.
mine was already melting before iI took this picture. I'll take a more solid one next time.
Drizzle a bit of honey over it if you wish to enhance the taste.

And that's it!
You can try this with single fruits and other fruit combinations.

If you make it and like, do let me know by dropping a comment below.

My next recipe post will most likely be on healthy, homemade dark chocolate....hmnnnn

Till next time,
stay BeYoutiful
xx
Olubunmi

No comments:

Post a Comment