PAGES

Search This Blog

Mar 14, 2016

Business events in Ibadan this week

Hi all

I will be at some events this week and I thought to share in case anyone is interested in attending any of them.

on friday, On thursday, there will be the monthly WIMBIZ roundtable talk in Ibadan. It's for women in business and management coming up this Thursday in Bodija by noon.
www.wimbiz.org

On Friday, I will be at Jogor center for the Executive leadership training event organized by Business owner's forum tagged Making money, Managing money.

Lastly, on Saturday, I will attend and speak briefly at On point small business success empowerment and networking event for entrepreneurs.
If you would like to register for any of these events, please leave a comment below or send man email on olubunmisays@yahoo.com and I will link you up with the organizers.
The business terrain in Ibadan is changing fast, and you need to get on board so you won;t be left behind. No one ever makes it alone.
Don't say I didn't tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment