PAGES

Search This Blog

Mar 29, 2016

Business lessons learnt in the past few weeks

Hello there
I've been AWOL! Alot happened, thank God they were all good things.


I attended the WIMBIZ round table talk. It was enlightening. I was also at Executive leadership training organized by Business owners' forum. At the weekend, I was at The Lead, an empowerment seminar organized by the human resources development unit of Global harvest church, liberty road, Ibadan.

My children also celebrated their birthdays (they are two years, 2 days apart in age, no it wasn't planned!)

I am really full and I'm taking sometime out to reorganize my thoughts, plans and businesses.
I'll share some bits and pieces as the days go by but what I noticed from all these meetings is that it was established that the poor man is not the one who currently lacks cash, but the one who lacks ideas and the foolish man is the one who places cash above ideas.

What is that idea that you have? don't discard it, don't despise it.
Develop it, develop yourself, start from and with what you have.
The limit is beyond the sky!

xx
Olubunmi
olubunmisays@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment