PAGES

Search This Blog

Mar 13, 2016

How my week went

Hello,

Trust you had a lovely week? Mine was a time of rest, awakening and impartation. I was reminded of who I am and what potentials I posses.

I had to take some time off to rest as I had a bout of catarrh and cough due to the change in weather, which is not totally gone now, is well contained.

Prompted by one of my mentors, I took (again) the personality test and discovered (again) that my personality type, INTP is very rare and has got a lot potentials. (you can take the test here).

I went through my goals for the year and realized that even though I had done well in some aspects, I was unconsciously holding back on others. I have decided to go all out and get accountable on them.

Secondly, I was opportune to speak to the singles in my church on social media as a tool for business growth. If you would like to have the slides I used, please drop your email address in the comment box below and i'll send it to you as an email.



I was also on a radio program on Lagelu FM in Ibadan on International women's day to talk about wellness for women. The interview was in pidgin english, how I murdered pidgin that day! lol

So i've decided to tap into my potentials and strengths, hope you will do the same?



No comments:

Post a Comment