PAGES

Search This Blog

Mar 24, 2015

Fruit and fibre cookie

fruit and fiber cookies



Hi friends
I've been real busy dotting I's and crossing T's for the new Bee's Signatures studio opening soon by God's grace in Oluyole estate, also with my children's exams and all but exams are over now thank God.
So how have you been? Today i decided to make something new for my children to school and settled for fruit and fiber cookies. I just thought it might come out nice (hopefully they like it like i do, fingers crossed, i'll update you)
So what i did was really simple, i pulsed a cup of Kellog's fruit and fiber with the dry cup of my blender for a few seconds and then mixed it with a little less than one egg white and a teaspoon of corn flour and a little water to get desired consistency.
stock photo
stock photo
stock pho
 I mixed them together, made some balls and flattened them into cookie shapes, (i need to get me cookie cutters) then popped them in the microwave. I used the cook/grill combo for 5 mins, and left them to cool. when i got them out, they werent as crunchy as i wanted so i popped them in the freezer for about 15 mins and voila! they were crunchier than digestive biscuits lol.

here are some pictures before i put them in the freezer

Like i said earlier, I'll let you know in an update if my children like it.
I'd recommend it as a healthy snack for the peckish as you don't need to add any  extra sugar since you've got the dried raisins and its also protein rich from the egg white. So that's it!
Breakfast is served
Till next time,
XX
Olubunmi
your beauty and wellness coach

No comments:

Post a Comment