PAGES

Search This Blog

May 12, 2015

My top 5 beauty blogs in Nigeria

My top 5
Hello,

Did you read my last blog post? i see it had a lot of views. I would also appreciate it if you drop your comments and recommendations.
Today i want to talk about a few of the beauty blogs in Nigeria that i read from time to time. You can also get information about the Nigerian beauty industry as well as tips and tricks among others from them. Of you know i like my blog so i don't need to add it to the list. I'll talk about fitness and social media blogs next.
So in no particular order:

1. Stella of Stella's Addiction: I started reading Stella's blog a long time ago while she was still out of the country, France i think. She has a way of breaking down products that make you want to run out of the door and go get them for your own kit.

2. Yemisi of Misykona: Yemisi knows her stuff! This is one of my favorite blogs for information on the Nigerian beauty industry. She's always in tune and up to date.

3. Chidinma of That Igbo Chick: What attracted me to Chidinma's blog was her Ankara inspired makeup tutorial series. She has a vast product knowledge base and does a lot of you tube videos too.

4. Omobola of Glamosphere: Her blog is very informative. The day i met Mobola i was shocked! i Expected a fierce, boistrous and outgoing lady in line with the tone of her blog, Alas! she is a very gentle, soft spoken person. This removes nothing from my love for her blog though, in fact, i love it more!

5. Doyin of  Chloe's makeover: She is absolutely fabulous. Doyin does makeup, hair, nails and other things beauty tutorials.

There's goes my top 5. What's yours?

1 comment:

  1. stellasblog
    Thank you! And thanks for sticking with me all these years ;-) 10:40 p.m., Wednesday May 13 | Other comments by stellasblog | ||
    | | Reply to stellasblog | |

    dada • 7 days ago
    Thanks bee for the mention, I need you to do a post on how to burn belle fat asap .*kisses*


    olubunmi dada • 3 days ago
    You're welcome dear. will do that soon!

    ReplyDelete