PAGES

Search This Blog

Sep 5, 2015

It's OK to take a break, right?

So I blanked out on you for some time now. A lot was going on in my life and on my mind and i needed time to sort myself.
First of all I was invited as a guest speaker to Treasure house Church, Ibadan for the health and fitness day of the Fair ladies conference. I talked about knowing who you are, as is written in the bible, 1Cor 3:16. And also about good nutrition, exercise, skincare and some more. My team and i then led the ladies to a 20 mins workout session.

Also, a new session of the Bezalel skills acquisition centre began last week and I was there on Thursday to take my class titled "makeup artistry as a profession". I thoroughly enjoyed it and I wish I could have enjoyed something like this when I was starting out in the business world.

I've also written a few more chapters in my book, become busier with more students in the studio and trying to have an organised life even in the midst of the looooooong holiday.

My next post will surely be a tutorial or review. If you have any requests, let me know.
Till then,

stay beeyoutiful
xx
Olubunmi




with my hostess, Pastor Mrs Aladeniyi and the guest music minister



No comments:

Post a Comment