PAGES

Search This Blog

Sep 15, 2015

You are beautiful! 19th Sept, 2015

Hi peeps

Finally the holiday is over and my adorable lil ones are back in school, a new school actually. And I'm so grateful to God that he kept them through out the holidays and for his provision. I pray for all parents reading this that God will keep your children and you will live long to see them grow and prosper.

So there's this pretty chic in my church choir who caught my eyes a few years ago, why? She saw me and greeted me with a warm smile and such courtesy, I immediately knew there was something different about her. And I was right!

She is Olusewasimilara Oluyemi, an accounting graduate of Convenant University, Otta who loves to talk (like me, lol), sing and bake. She is the convener of "You are beautiful", a program designed for young ladies holding this Saturday, September 19th at Global harvest Church, beside Jogor center, Liberty road, Ibadan.



Here's what she says about the event

"You are Beautiful is a program inspired by some things I have been through, failures, some addictions I had to deal with and I realized a lot of people (ladies to be precise) are suffering from the same issues, I realized a lot of ladies are dying in silence, and though smiling are very hurt on the inside.
Hence I saw this as a challenge and I felt the need for a wake up call to the ladies around just to let them know they aren't alone, and if people have been through similar situations and come out successful theirs shouldn't be any different.
I believe when we come together and hear other great women share their success stories then we can be encouraged to face our fears and make that long lasting decision to remain beautiful as God created us"

If you or anyone you know needs to be at this program, please make it a date, it promises to be eye opening and inspiring. The event will definitely be featured in my next SWAP bulletin.

Hope to see you there! 

Till

next time.

xx 
Olubunmi

No comments:

Post a Comment