PAGES

Search This Blog

Sep 30, 2015

Who is scared of words?

Today's post is a rant!

I love to read, even though these days technology has made me a bit lazier with the invention of audio books.

As a young girl I used to read any and everything, i just loved to retreat into a corner once i got my hands on a book.
source
Now I have my own little girl and though she's a Prof in her own rights( loves to study), she's kind of scared to read words, when she eventually tries, she almost always gets it.

She's still young so I know it's not as bad as I think it is. But i'd like to see her eager to read.

I'm not making it easy either, as I get pretty impatient.

So if anyone has good advice on how I can get her to love reading (she's 5 and six months), please drop a comment.

XX
Olubunmi

No comments:

Post a Comment